FEBRUARY FAVORITES!




PHEW. February. Like, what? Twenty-eight days that I thought would never end. It's the shortest month, yet it felt like the longest! Here, I was still getting back into a routine of work and school and socializing. Which, I'm still working on. I feel like January is always a trial month and then February is REAL. Which, meh. This can either really work in your advantage or not.

February is the month of love and red and hugs and kisses and chocolates and all of the boys that decided to suddenly ghost me! Just kidding, but really(I'm not salty at all). A lot of new things came into my life that I decided to keep around for my own personal enjoyment.

I didn't do January favorites and I almost didn't write my February faves. But like I said, January is not real! It's an illusion! A trial month! February is real, let's get down to business. So here are my February faves!



gif from awesomelytechie.com


The first favorite of mine that I just have to mention is my favorite read of the month. For February, my library does "blind date with a book," where you pick out a book that is covered up based on the little quote written in paper. I picked up "It was a pleasure to burn." I was like oh em gee this is going to be some sappy sweet Rainbow Rowell/ John Green esque ish. But no, it was Fahrenheit 451!

I had been meaning to pick it up and read it for awhile, and it was like fate. Valentine's Day brought us together. It very quickly became one of my favorite books of all time. I just couldn't put it down! Whenever a book does that for me, it's definitely a keeper.


Obviously, I have been quite the fan of red this year. February was no exception. It was deemed as normal to wear red from head to toe, and I was very happy about that.  Lipstick, nail polish. Dresses, flannels, sweaters, t-shirts. I love red! It's romantic and sexy, feminine and elegant. You can be absolutely anything in red.

And you no what else is pretty awesome? My JORD Watch!! So as not to bore you, I'll just leave it at this; BEST. WATCH. EVER. So sleek, stylish, and fun. Goes with everything, makes me feel like the first lady or something. If you're interested in learning more (and you should be!!!) you can check out the full review/giveaway here.


I've also really been in love with Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks this month. Which should come as a surprise to absolutely no one, but I mean come on. They last, they're beautiful, and cruelty free! My favorite shade to rock is Nathan from the family collection. 

Still on the topic of makeup, I have a new favorite highlighter. It's hard not to please me in the highlighter department. If it's shiny, I'm buying. Gifted to me by a dear friend (Shout out to you, Jennie), Hippo from ColourPop is seriously EVERYTHING. My skin looks glowy and lit from within. It's almost that silky wet look and omg it's amazing.

Those are just a few of the things that I loved in my February. I would love to hear about your favorite things! Is it an eye shadow, a pair of socks, a soundtrack? Here's to many more favorites in March and beyond.

XOXO

No comments