Seattle Suitcase Goals



Seattle is the emerald city. Home of coffee, rain, space needles, and Nirvana! It is my absolute favorite city in the United States. Maybe it's the coffee. Or maybe the rain. Or maybe because it's just so simply romantic in the most elegant and sweet way (ex. Sleepless in Seattle). This will be my second time in the city, and it just captivates me every time. I love it so much, I can't explain it! You may be wondering; how do you even pack for a trip like that? It's so rainy, right?! It's too cold for any cute clothes, right?!

WRONG!! 

Seattle's fashion scene is one of my favorites. You can be comfy or chic, and I've tried to show that with my outfits for this weekend trip. 


Nirvana tee. Leather Jacket. Red flannel.

Outfit One

Outfit  one is exactly what I think Seattle would be if it was an outfit. A graphic tee, a flannel, a leather jacket. Pair it with doc martens and a cute little mini skirt and you're good to go! if you're going to Seattle in the winter like I am, I would suggest tights with that skirt.



Beanie. Turtleneck. Jeans

Outfit Two

For outfit two, I paired high waisted jeans with a crop sweater. The sweater has bell sleeves, which is totally perfect because that means I don't have to pack bracelets OR necklaces. The beanie and the boots coexist together to add that subtle pop of red. Ok, maybe not subtle. Still cute though!


Jacket. Top

Outfit Three

Outfit three is really just an option if I want color one day. Matching the yellow of the laces with the yellow top really ties the whole outfit together. Denim is totally Seattle and makes it just the tab bit edgier. 




I wish that I was going to be in Seattle for longer. But for this time, it's only a few days. Are you going for a few days, too? Here's some essentials that you MUST pack!

  • Jeans
  • Denim Jacket
  • Flannel
  • Boots
  • Beanie/ Hat
  • Graphic Tee

And my carry on essentials? well, that's easy. I'm a pretty good person to fly with. I don't take a huge carry on that I have to keep getting up out of my seat to get in to. I usually just take my purse or even a back pack. Inside would be my eyeshadow palettes that I really do not want to break, a book, head phones and a phone charger. A water bottle (empty until after security), some snacks. I'd like to say that I nap the whole time, but that would only be a dream.

May your endeavors be joyful. Have fun out there, kiddos!

XOXO
SaveSave

No comments